KTCM FAM.




2017, Aug.16 (Wednesday)


Every morning we are attending their flag ceremony just like in the Philippines, it's too early and they are really on time that's why weather I like it or not, I need to woke up early but I can still manage it.
I'm still on my observation process while I'm preparing my lessons for the other day. I already met my mentor who is Ajarn Kiaw who brought me here in Mechanical Drafting Department together with her colleagues headed by Ajarn Fern.
Our office is really convinient, I can use anything that I need, I'm actually stay here every weekdays before I go back at PNRU for weekends. They are very hospitable and caring too. And this would be my temporary home for my new family for the meantime.
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IT'S TIME TO GO, GOODBYE KTCM!

SAGACITY FROM AN ACE

A MOMENT OF SPECIAL REGARDS