EVALUATION WEEK BE LIKE!

2017, Aug. 21 (Monday)

After the ceremony, I went so early to my department to seeked help to my coordinating teacher Ajarn Fern. They let me to used the computer in our office for me to prepare my lesson plan and some IM's.
I also observed the class of a Thai intern name Ajarn Thih with his grade 10-Mechanical Drafting class and they are having their activity regarding with the topic Mechanical Production.
In my day to day observation, they don't even use English Language to teach and less interaction happened among students. Students tend to listen and answering their worksheet but I'm pretty sure that they understood what their teacher is saying. We went back to the dormitory early so that I am able to make some paper cuttings for my IM's.
Lloyd and Khairin are done with their demonstration just this day but me, I just wait for wednesday to come. I'm quite nervous anyways.





























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IT'S TIME TO GO, GOODBYE KTCM!

SAGACITY FROM AN ACE

A MOMENT OF SPECIAL REGARDS