IT'S TIME TO GO, GOODBYE KTCM!

2017, Aug. 29 (Monday)

This day, is one of the hurtful days in my life because I need to leave the place that served as my home as I travel the journey of my profession and to those people who treated me as a real part of their family even in a shortwhile.
It's easy to say hello! for the very first time we've met but the hardest thing is that to say goodbye! because now, it's time to go. I really don't want to cry this time but my mind keeps on thinking that it's over. But I don't have to. Smile because it happened. It hapened, Yes! a once in a lifetime moment to be with my beloved school, Kanchanaphisek Technical College Mahanakorn and family that created a great part here in my heart that I will be cherished for a lifetime. 

"Great the art of beginning, but greater the art of ending."
This day is my last...
Last teaching with my students, last eat it in the school's canteen, last drink of our favorite chocolate shake in the KTCM coffee hub, last stay to the general department office with the staff, last hug to my soft pillow in my bed at the dorm, and lastly, my first goodbye to my family and friends in the mechanical and drafting department that made my eyes so teary that keeps me crying alot. First goodbye because I will see you all soon.

This would not be the last...
And no doubt that I will be missing you all! Till we meet again KTCM!
Kop kun ka! Chan ra kun!
























































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SAGACITY FROM AN ACE

A MOMENT OF SPECIAL REGARDS