TIMELESS FLASHBACK

2017, Aug. 24 (Thursday)

Going back to my childhood days...
Wanna know why?

Everything that happened today is just unexpected. Actually, we are just going to plan for our lesson for tomorrow because  it was actually our final demonstration, so we did. By then, we made a thank you greeting for our university president and for other PSU staff and took a photo of it in front of our school where we are assigned which is here at Kanchanaphisek Technical College Mahanakorn.
  After that, I decided to go with my department and seek help to my coordinator Ajarn Fern. I prepared my lesson plan and some materials for tomorrow. I actually plan to go back in the dormitory early because I want to have some rest but unfortunately, the Thai interns in my department Boat and Mook approached me to teach them English that's why I stayed and taught them the basic grammar rules in English. My day became productive because I partaked something great to them, and that is my knowledge that I also learned from my teachers. I truly had a great time with them. They are so cute anyways.
 Around 3 in the afternoon, I received a message from Khairin that Ajarn Wing from the general department wants to accompany us to Chocolate Ville and to the Fashion Island, the biggest mall in Minburi City that's why we went there. The Chocolate Ville brought me to my childhood days because of it's kiddy scenery. The surrounding is full of kiddy contemplate and I feel the natural way of living because of its wonderful plants and flowers. The place is actually inspired with European designs as well. Indeed, a nice space retreat
for those who desire for some refreshment during holidays.
Since I havent been to Disneyland before,I think its a nice trip for me.  A bit of flashback in my childhood land and thats was really a nice place if you love photography because of its nice views. We enjoyed so much even it rained so hard.















































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IT'S TIME TO GO, GOODBYE KTCM!

SAGACITY FROM AN ACE

A MOMENT OF SPECIAL REGARDS