SWEET GOODBYE (PNRU FAREWELL PARTY)

2017, Aug. 30 (Wednesday)

"We came as strangers, we leave as friends"

So sad to think that we only have few days left to stay here in PNRU. Even we stay here for weekends, my heart feels so glad because everytime we come back here there is always something special for us that's why this place is very memorable for me. Not only for it's good scenery but also to it's decent people that makes you fall in love everyday. They never fail us to feel the joy from within.
Today, we celebrated our farewell party at Thai Traditional House with the PNRU team and other supporting schools near Bangkok City. We presented a presentation on the things that we've learned from the school and from this program. I became so emotional on my first talk because I remembered so well all my sacrifices specially the sacrifices of my dad for me to be able to join this once in a lifetime endeavor because I thought this is an impossible thing to happen but then it happened and now we need to go back to partake what I've learned to others. My experiences here in teaching are one of the best lessons that I will breed as I face my journey towards my chosen profession.
We are the first presentor, the KTCM squad with Ace and Khairin. I think we made it best. It's nice to hear their resounding applause everytime I bestow them with my words and they are all listening, smiling, and crying too. We end up the party with a get together dinner what a palatable thai food on the table!

If this is just only a dream, I would prefer to remain asleep for a little longer.

Thank you so much to our PNRU teachers specially to Dr. Wilai, Ajarn Suwat, Pichy, Sashi, and Apichart and to our PNRU buddies Pammy, Bobby, Em, Champ, Belle, and If. Thank You so much for the opportunity for us to explore the beauty of Thailand.
I love you all and see you again!


















































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IT'S TIME TO GO, GOODBYE KTCM!

SAGACITY FROM AN ACE

A MOMENT OF SPECIAL REGARDS