REGAL COUNTENANCE


2017, Aug. 22 (Tuesday)

"Incomparable Power!"


13th day of October, Thailand bids farewell to their beloved King Bhumibol Adulyadej, when King (Rama IX)  indeed, almost one year of grieving is being spend to commemorate the king's fortitude and love for his country among the thai people. He reigned the land for 70 years that's why people adored and give so much importance to him. He was actually regards as a god-like and so his unending love to his people under his throne made him so memorable every now and then.
This is how I described Thai people as I saw awhile ago in our visit to the Grand Palace together with my KTCM family and it was such an honor to be with that place to feel also the presence of his majesty. The way they mourn is very different from my country specially the range of their mourning and the way they praise the dead. Thai are highly disciplined. Before I enter I changed my skirt first, to a longer one and you must wear an attire with white and black color only. They considered this place  unassailable that's why we also need to take off our shoes and gave a bow as a sign of reapect. It's not also allowed to take photos inside. I can't imagine how Thai people make a way to build this very amazing palace. The photos of the King that was displayed side by side added to the stateliness of the palace. I feel like I was really on the readl. I feel the ambiance of being a regal that time.
I therefore realized how rich the Thailand is, in terms of their culture and tradition that made them incomparable and my early woke at 7am for this day was really worth spent for.

Long live King Bhumibol!





























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IT'S TIME TO GO, GOODBYE KTCM!

SAGACITY FROM AN ACE

A MOMENT OF SPECIAL REGARDS